Dread Elves 9th Age List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dread Elves 9th Age List

Post  nathanr on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 am

2000 Points:

Captain on Raptor with a lance, shield, heavy armour and Ring of Shadows (Bearer's unit counts as being in soft cover and close combat attacks against the bearer's unit are made at -1WS.

Captain on Raptor with a lance, shield, and 4+ Ward save heavy armour, Battle Standard

4 units of 5 Dark Raiders with Light Lances, Repeater Crossbows, Light armour and shields

9 Dread Knights with Full command and Razor Standard (Armour Piercing)

9 Dread Knights with Full command and War Banner

Raptor Chariot

Hunting Chariot with Harpoon launcher

5 Dark Acolytes with Champion

5 Dark Acolytes with Champion

2500 points:

Includes everything above but add one of each chariot and a Captain on a pegasus.  Add 5 dark raiders to one unit to get my core points up to 25%.

I had to make some tough choices.  I wanted to give my Dark Acolytes poison darts and make my champions into beast masters but I also wanted the other things.  I might still do some of those things as the darts make the acolytes even more effective and the beast masters' abilities would really benefit an all-mounted list like this.  I may also give my captains great weapons rather than lances so that the units have more punch after the initial charge but I haven't decided yet.  Need to play some games before I can fine-tune the lists too much.

Next up are some Sylvan Elf Lists.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dread Elves 9th Age List

Post  Kal on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 am

Looks like a good list. Ull find stuff u like and hate like always. My little minimum units of ghouls is my favourite unit in my VC but they started as a giant 35 man block

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm having a lot of fun with the 9th age lists myself. Working on a warriors of chaos list featuring huge numbers of barbarians.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top