9th League - Should We?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9th League - Should We?

Post  Kal on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 am

I may be jumping the gun a bit on here but i think a league might help push people to report games and get motivated to play if there is some arbitrary list of "standings"

I um... am no where near smart enough to do all the fancy math stuff Nathan does, but would anyone be interested in actually having a league or should we wait for Carsons weekend to talk about it? idk just noticing everyone is alot more active lately so figured id get some opinions while people were logging on regularly.

!!!

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9th League - Should We?

Post  nathanr on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:31 pm

I think it is a good idea but I don't want to jump the gun either. The last league fizzled but eventually we will need to either re-boot it or do something with the cash that is left over. Maybe I'll just dump it into the prize pot for the first 9th edition tournament we hold, I think I've got about $100 just sitting in an envelope at home.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Wow... honorable man you are Nathan.

Not sure if i was signed up for the last league but if it went towards the next league or tourney id be ok with it.

On that note i know the 40k forum started a Mat fund to try and get better mats for the Den? maybe just buy a Mat with it? the Den does kind of lack decent Mats to game on.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Cart before horse, but I love the enthusiasm. After Carson's weekend where he feeds us all his leftover cow, will help us decide.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top