future of our hobby

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: future of our hobby

Post  Carson on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:05 pm

back on topic, I have to say that I am thankful that GW killed the game. I felt hate towards GW at first but once I tried warthrone I realized that I hated more about 8th than I liked. Mainly its because I come from the GLORY days of 6th edition. Incredibly balanced system that rewarded tactical play over gimmicks or combos or just plain luck. The game declined from the end of sixth. It was our community that made the game still fun to play.

I havn't gone over the 9th age to closely and it could be really good, but I vote to stick with warthrone and explore the game and its potential. Maybe if 9th becomes the goto game for the world community then it will be something to explore.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: future of our hobby

Post  GeoffKlassen on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:02 am

Not sure if anyone else has seen these but someone actually came up with a point costing for AoS. The link is http://heelanhammer.com/clash/ then click on Pool Pack in there the have set point cost per model and unit size they are adjust the points on a regular basis too. So still nothing official from GW no surprise there but it is something that UK is using for tournaments.

GeoffKlassen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top