Out of the Basement July 11-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Basement July 11-12

Post  Galadros on Fri May 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Our summertime event is in full GO mode! For you Fantasy fans, it will feature a 4 game tournament on the saturday, and a 3 game End Times event on the sunday. Look into it in the Events and Documents sections. Plan your days off and wife excuses now, and we'll see you Edmonton in July.
http://outofthebasementgaming.com/

Galadros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the Basement July 11-12

Post  squalie on Fri May 15, 2015 9:48 pm

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go but the players pack looks pretty good for this one. I think I'll likely make it.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galadros on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 am

Early registration deadline is coming up on June 20th. After which, the events cost you $5 more. In our winter event, I know we had some travellers from Saskatoon for Infinity, but none for Warhammer. We miss you guys. Get out here. There will be beer on Saturday in addition to the Warhammer on both days. Refer to the 'Documents' tab of our club website for instructions.

www.outofthebasementgaming.com

Galadros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galadros on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:34 pm

With a week and a half to go, the final stretch for OOTB registration is upon us. For those already registered (or are about to) remember that we're hosting a pub night on Saturday, July 11 at Devaney's. This is an easy walk from our venue (11113 87 Ave NW Edmonton) an will kick off as early as we finish gaming. Please plan to be there, even if you're not playing on the Saturday. But also plan to get home safely afterwards. Play hard, but play safe, kids!

Let's have some of you guys roll out here on an impetuous road trip so you can play some Hammer, drink some beers, then play some Age of Sigmar before heading home!

Galadros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top