Forces of War / Devil's Charge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forces of War / Devil's Charge

Post  epengr on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Has anyone used Forces of War, the official FoW army builder?  It used to be EasyArmy but was bought out?

They don't have Atlantik Wall lists there for some reason that I have yet to determine, but the have a bunch of "Devil's Charge" digital exclusive lists that I assumed you had to subscribe to that FoW app thing to get, but from within each list build page there's a link to the relevant breifing, apparently free, like:

Panzers to the Meuse

Worth checking out.

epengr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forces of War / Devil's Charge

Post  nathanr on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

They are still making the transition form easyarmy and are adding books every week. Apparently they are adding books starting with the newest ones first and moving backwards. They don't have the book that I use (overlord) yet but since I bought it on easyarmy before the move I have access to it there (for now). Hopefully they add it to the new site before easyarmy shuts down for good.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  epengr on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Ah, that's what's going on. I wondered why a book released last summer wasn't up yet, when it is EasyAmy (which I can't even get an account for now). But I guess they're verifying/re-entering everything.

epengr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  |marauder| on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:35 am

nathanr wrote:They are still making the transition form easyarmy and are adding books every week.  Apparently they are adding books starting with the newest ones first and moving backwards.  They don't have the book that I use (overlord) yet but since I bought it on easyarmy before the move I have access to it there (for now).  Hopefully they add it to the new site before easyarmy shuts down for good.
Yes, not sure what Gregg has planned but he is getting them transferred over rather rapidly.

|marauder|

View user profile http://facebook.com/groups/fowreginarifles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top