Bloodthirster and Khorne models for March...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodthirster and Khorne models for March...

Post  squalie on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm

http://z7.invisionfree.com/wyrmling_x/index.php?showtopic=12151&st=15&hl=

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodthirster and Khorne models for March...

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Big bag of "meh" from me. Better pics might change my mind. With so many really good third party option for Bloodthirsters I thought we'd really see a step up for any new kit from GW. So long as they're more options in the kit it should be slick.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:47 am

I'm looking more at the other figs on the pics, what are these?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:24 am

I like how they all have smoke covering their bases so you can't see if they are round or square!

The bloodthirster's face looks weird, hopefully there are alternate heads and I cannot figure out what those infantry guys are supposed to look like. Hopefully the preorders are soon so I can see some real pictures.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 am

I totally agree with Scott. There are better choices that are more dynamic. My problem with this thirsted is it looks like an action figure with a few points of articulation that has been posed from a 5 year old. Beryl rigid. The LotR Balrog for example looks more fluid and even more threatening.

Carson, I think they're called warmongers and slaughter fiends. Khorne version of blight kings. 40 points each I've heard.

The smoke over the bases has a lot of people suspicious about the round/square base thing.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Apothecary on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Probably just me seeing what I want to see, But the models in the very back look like square bases. The smoke is not as thick there and judging by how they are ranked up and also I think I can make out the front of the bases. Might just be me tho >.>

The Apothecary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I think the general consensus is they are on square bases.

Wrathmongers: 55 pts, M 4, WS 5/6, BS 3, S 5 T 4, W 3, I 5, A 3, LD 8, have EotG, Mark of Khorne, Champ with +1A, Banner Bearer can take Magical Banner (up to 50 pts) Chaos Armour, Paired Wrath-Flails that grant Impact Hits (can't see how many, either D2 or D3), Extra Attack and +1S in the first round of CC
Skullreapers: 40 pts, M 4, WS5/6, BS 3, S 4, T 4, W 3, I 5, A 5, LD 8, have EotG, Mark of Khorne, Chaos artmour, dual HW they can trade for Paired Ensorcelled Weapons (5 pts each) that give them +1S, magical attacks and the Extra Attack Special Rule

Bloodthirster with WS 12 and (spoiler).....................ogres now down to grimgor after grimgor makes big hole in ground that eats a ton of ogres.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top