Newb neads guidance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newb neads guidance

Post  mark l on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello everyone my name is Mark i am a warhammer newb it is my hope to gain entery into your group. I am in the process of building a bretonnian and lizardman army my bretonnians are assembled now but not painted. Still nead a couple peaces but it is my hope to go to the dragons den on the 17th for my first valiant attempt if anyone is interested in mentoring me i am a quick study please call me at 3063615656 thank you hope to see you there in saskatoon

mark l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newb neads guidance

Post  Kuyp on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Welcome to the group mark! Good to have more players

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Very big welcome! Make sure you stop by this weekend and introduce yourself. Please don't make a lot of noise and we will be concentrating intently on winning games with toy soldiers (obviously kidding).

Bretonnians and Lizardmen huh? Boy are you in for a big surprise!! Very Happy

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Are you planning on playing in the tournament at the Den on the 17th? Either way, welcome! I've got some extra Brettonian knights if you are looking for more.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:30 am

Welcome welcome, my name is Darren and I hope to say hello on the 17th.

D

Pud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  N-V-C-G on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:30 am

Welcome. Hope to see you around. And if you can avoid that Squalie character, he's a little shifty. :-D

N-V-C-G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Doomed first time out

Post  mark l on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank you for the warm greeting. I do plan to attend. On the 17th. Is there a entrance fee. I dident realize it was a tournament i will probably get tabled get your easy points here. My list will have many archers. How many points do i need ? Can i use non warhammer. Trebuchets ? Just this time plan on buying. A couple soon. Yes i am definitely interested in used models if the price is reasonable and the model is in good condition. Someone please let me know the answers to my questions and all i can say is the 17th. Sounds like a good day to die. Ha ha ha ha

mark l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:22 pm

I'll bring the knights, I have 14, let's say $30 will get them all. They're all assembled (although some are missing shields) so you can use them in the tourney if you need the points.

I'll also bring my trebuchets and you can borrow them for the tournament if you promise to be careful with them.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluepeople on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm

nathanr wrote:I'll bring the knights, I have 14, let's say $30 will get them all.  They're all assembled (although some are missing shields) so you can use them in the tourney if you need the points.

I'll also bring my trebuchets and you can borrow them for the tournament if you promise to be careful with them.

Don't worry you don't need trebs in fact you don't want them. They are good for nothing pieces of junk. better just take some mounted yeomen - they are way better. no lies Twisted Evil

bluepeople

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top