Hello Fellow Hoarders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Fellow Hoarders

Post  Warrior T on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Hey Guys and Gals my name is Kris  i'm new to the fantasy warhammer currently running a chaos army 40k but now have found intrest in the chaos warriors the army looks bad ass as well i can see myself enjoying this very much just wondering who can help a newbi out and teach how the game is played and actualy play with some folks. I am picking up my batalion tonight but if anybody has stuff to sell as well let a guy know.
Thanks again Suspect Suspect

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Fellow Hoarders

Post  Kal on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Welcome! More Chaos players, excellent haha. You located in Saskatoon?

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Welcome! Warriors of chaos is a popular army choice so I'm sure there are people around here with models to sell. As for playing games, just post what you're looking for or when you are available and if someone is willing or available they'll let you know. We've got a good group of guys here and it's always nice to add more to the group!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Welcome to the site!

Nathan.A. has a decent Warriors army for sale - you can check the thread in the sell section.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior T on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 pm

yes i live in saskatoon play at the den just picked my batalion tonight as well as the codex!!!

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior T on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

First of the army done is my kickass warhounds built based now for paint and such looking forward to finish this army for a game soon cheers cheers cheers

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:47 pm

U has enthusiasm, i like this. my WoC is my favorite army, i enjoy the look and feel of it. What god are you going to worship on your path to victory? I spill blood for the BLOOD GOD!

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior T on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:51 pm

oh my same here affraid affraid affraid

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 pm

This is good. More followers of Khorne! U gonna still use a mage or keep it fluffy?

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior T on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:33 pm

not sure yet picked up a lord on a mount today have to go through the codex again to see what i need i have 10 hounds 5 kinghts on horses 12 worriors and 20 maurauders

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluepeople on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Kal wrote:This is good. More followers of Khorne! U gonna still use a mage or keep it fluffy?

Sean's version of fluffy.

Turn 1. Move Forward. Fly Nurgle Daemon Prince beside enemy army.
Turn 2. 6 Dice Purple Sun - destroy most of opponents army.
Turn 3. Mop up leftovers and yell blood for the blood god while doing so.... That way I can still say I love Khorne
Turn 4. NA
Turn 5. NA
Turn 6. NA
END OF GAME

Crushing Victory for Sean's 'Fluffy" army.

bluepeople

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:32 am

True. True. All the while proclaiming he feels "guilty" while doing it. Very Happy

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:29 am

FIRST off i have never in my Warhammer Career casted a purple sun, now ill pop the Nurgle Vortex and Choir all day Razz but im stopping that. 2ndly you forgot the part where i irresistible the spell and get away with it easily. and 3rdly yes Don i do feel guilty about it, but untill someone buys me a Chaos Lord on a Manticore model i need SOMEONE to lead my army and that expensive Daemon Prince fig will have to do. Plus i never said i liked to keep it fluffy, just asked if he did Wink

Warriors are my fav, im pritty sure i have some extras lying around somewhere as well, u wana fill out your core with warriors, couple units of hounds as redirectors (mine always just die badly and redirect nothing), chariots are a beautiful thing but also depends on how the rest of your army works. Knights are alot of hurt in a small bundle of death i usually run a unit of 6 with a banner throw them up a flank and forget. marauders unfortunatly are only usefull in a big old nasty horde but even then they are underwhelming in this book. Plus with the fact u can use Beastmen figs if u want to do a naked horde of bodies and weapons Gor's would be much more gooder. I want a horde of them myself.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:10 am

Bah, at least he hasn't jumped on the Legions of Chaos bandwagon! If you guys would let off him a bit he might actually come out for games!

Anyway, we've gone off-topic as we are inclined to do...

Glad to see you're making progress on the army, when you are ready for games let us know! What point level are you thinking you'll be starting at?

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:56 pm

nathanr wrote:Bah, at least he hasn't jumped on the Legions of Chaos bandwagon!  If you guys would let off him a bit he might actually come out for games!

Um, did you actually just go there? Also, if Sean's GIRLFRIEND got off of him - we'd see him more. Wink

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:10 pm

He totally did just go there! haha and its neither of those things guys, but ty Nathan lol. To be honest its more the fact that i have to many new PS4 games to play. Farcry 4, Dragon Age, GTA 5, CoD Advanced Warfare, The Crew, Assassins Creed Unity, and Warlords of Draenor. TOOO many. Plus im still trying to assemble my box of skele bits into an actual TK army Razz

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior T on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:54 pm

wow i have most of those games as well lol ps4 ftw

Warrior T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content