Want: Sisters of Battle, Imperial Guard Have: Spave Wolves, Black Templars, Epic 40K, other

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want: Sisters of Battle, Imperial Guard Have: Spave Wolves, Black Templars, Epic 40K, other

Post  eawpgrogue on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Hey there! I'm from Winnipeg and just looking for other people in Canada to trade with.

I'm looking for Sisters of Battle. If you have some kicking around, I'm interested in trading you for them!
I'm also looking for a some Imperial Guard stuff: Leman Russes, Valkyries, Wyvern/Hydras and Bullgryns.

I have lots of stuff to trade, I'll send a more extensive list if you have what I'm looking for Smile

Some stuff I have includes:
Space Wolves:
Terminators, Fenris Wolves and Grey Hunters still on sprues (all newest plastic kits)

Black Templars:
50+ Marines, well painted
1 Rhino
1 Razorback
1 Land Raider (needs some bits)

Epic 40K:
Big Ork army if you play this game.

Well, let me know if you're interested in something I've got or if you have something I needs Smile

Thanks, looking forward to some good trades!

eawpgrogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want: Sisters of Battle, Imperial Guard Have: Spave Wolves, Black Templars, Epic 40K, other

Post  Planes on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Just a heads up, this is a Warhammer Fantasy board, so if you're looking for Sisters of Battle or Imperial Guard, you might have a bit better luck with the Saskatoon 40k board, Hunters of the Warp.

http://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com/f8-bartertown

That's not to say no one here would be interested, but you might fair better over there. I'm pretty sure someone has a Valkyrie for sale over there.

Planes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want: Sisters of Battle, Imperial Guard Have: Spave Wolves, Black Templars, Epic 40K, other

Post  eawpgrogue on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Well- thanks for the heads up! I'll take a look over there Smile

ea

eawpgrogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top