Monthly Hobby Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monthly Hobby Night

Post  Dana on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Hey Everyone.

I am thinking of organizing a monthly hobby night starting in January.

Here are the details so far

- Hobby night will be on either a Wednesday or Thursday night at the end of the month, 3rd or 4th week of the month. (depending what works best that month)
- I will post up the date of the Hobby night at the start of each month so folks will have lots of advanced notice.
- Hobby night is open to any game system as long as its something hobby related your welcome to come out!
- I am going to hit up the den to check out how busy things get on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If things are busy ill try and see if we can get a table reserved.

I would like to have one night a month where people can come out and work on their projects in a casual welcoming atmosphere. Hopefully this can give people new to the community a chance to come out and meet other people in the community.

I would like to get some feed back to see if there is any interested in this sort of thing . If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me or post them up here!

Dana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monthly Hobby Night

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Yeah I could give this a try.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:37 pm

How late would something like this go? I'd definitely be interested but I'd probably only be able to get there by 8:30 or so. If it's over by 9 when the den closes it's not really worth it for me to go.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:10 pm

nathanr wrote:How late would something like this go?  I'd definitely be interested but I'd probably only be able to get there by 8:30 or so.  If it's over by 9 when the den closes it's not really worth it for me to go.

Yeah it will only go until 9pm when the den closes. Beers can go later though.

Dana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top