Chaos Legion. Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Legion. Thoughts?

Post  squalie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:09 pm

I pick up my hardcopy on Saturday, but the changes to this game are getting over-f******-whelming. I think I'm going to pick up some Dark Elf and Wood Elf stuff as there's no way that aren't combining after what they've done to Chaos. Not even sure what to do with my chaos. AND, considering I play Tomb Kings, I will soon be able to choose units between TK, VC - DoC, WoC, Beasts, and WE, DE, and HE.

Well played GW, well played.

- Daemons are just like undead in regards to break tests, so no more "capping" on the losses, making a BSB pretty much useless. Most lists will be Prince led Warriors and 2 Skullcannons.

- Reign of Chaos chart is different...more overpowered? Easier to make multi-Daemon armies as it doesn't affect Daemons of other marks, just enemy units.

- Beastmen can be marked. 4 Khorne Mino's will have 20 attacks.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Legion. Thoughts?

Post  Kal on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:33 pm

I dont even know what to say... Havent had a chance to touch anything Warhammer in the last little while... I hate when things get over complicated... At this rate i will only need one army... Anyone wana buy any Empire or Dwarfs lol!

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluepeople on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:15 am

I don't see how they could combine all elves. High elves and dark elves are too different fluff wise. Even if they are in the same book you may not be able to field them together.

bluepeople

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:47 am

In the first few pages of the Nagash book, there's a double page painting of Ulthuan getting bombarded with thousands of meteorites. As in, knocking Dragons out of the sky, bombarded. It mentions a great lie between the DE and HE coming to light. The Phoenix King may have fibbed a bit.

Anyways, Ulthuan will pretty much disappear and I think the DE and HE kiss and make up. I think High Elves may have to sleep on Dark Elves couch for awhile until they get a new job.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:54 am

Don i love your analysis

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:43 pm

That's what it's like in my head ALL THE TIME!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm REALLY TRYING to not sound off doom and gloom about the changes. I still havn't figured out what this optimism thing is about, I'll just wait and see.........

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top