Miniatures Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miniatures Order

Post  N-V-C-G on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:56 am

Hey guys,

Trying to set up a large order from Great Canadian Minis. Squalie has used them before as said they were really good. It's a flat 25% off on any mail order, so if anyone wants to put an order in we can bulk it together and get free shipping. Send me a PM on the forum if you are looking to get something with us. We can work the details out once we figure out who is ordering what. Thanks guys.

N-V-C-G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miniatures Order

Post  nathanr on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 pm

I honestly don't need anything right now.  I've thought and thought about what I might want to add but I've got everything I want and more.  I've reached this point before and it normally sparks the beginning of a new army but I don't think I want another army.  Is there something wrong with me?

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Not wanting another army?... But u dont have all the armies yet... Definitely something wrong with u Smile

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Kal wrote:Not wanting another army?... But u dont have all the armies yet... Definitely something wrong with u Smile

I'm always fascinated with guys that have every army as I 100% can NOT comprehend owning models I don't use. This is why I buy/sell/trade so often.

Carson and I always discuss this. He talks me into an army which I just end up selling.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

I agree with you 100% Don, except I can't understand how you can sell an army. I am way too attached to my armies, there's no way I could part with any of them.

The only other army that maybe interests me is empire. That said, I think I'd rather play a Bretonnian peasant list to an empire army. Hmmm...

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:51 pm

I would never sell the tomb kings or high elves. I'm going to keep the daemons and there's my 3 armies....

Until I do savage orcs. Dang this hobby!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top