Pure Speculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pure Speculation

Post  nathanr on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 am

So there have been a few rumour threads popping up suggesting that Warhammer as we know it is going to end by the end of the year and will be replaced by something new/different/nothing. While some of the more reliable rumour mongers on the interwebs are saying this is not true, it still has me thinking.

IF Warhammer were shitcanned by GW, what would our group do? Would we just continue with the 8th edition rules as we have them or would we move on to other games? I would definitely want to continue but that's all well and good for me, but I might have trouble finding opponents if everyone else feels differently.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure Speculation

Post  Kal on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Ive only ever known 8th edition. So id be ok with just continuing playing warhammer 8th ed. we have a cool enough group of guys that if it got stale in a year or so we can always add "house rules" and or play different point games. allow more allies. tons we can do to keep it interesting. and again since we have a good group and we can all almost put up with eachother on a regular basis. then we can always pick up another game that we can all play. such as Flames of War. or something like that.

But before that im gonna say from what ive been reading on forums. I dont believe that GW will kill off Warhammer. people have been saying that they cant survive just off 40k. and that we may not recieve 9th ed for a while because of 40k's popularity (this is totally cool with me i don't like new things) But i have also been hearing that they might turn warhammer into a smaller skrimish based fantasy game. Someone on a forum had said the rumors are comming from previous store owner / employees that have had their stores closed. If this is the case id assume its just wild speculation and grumbling. No idea tho i just like typing Very Happy

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 pm

I would welcome a complete scrap of Warhammer and a birth of something new. I try, oh Lord I try, to get behind 8th ed. but I think it is just for shit.

It won't be gone, that's just a crazy rumour. Maybe it could be sold off or something but it's still a big enough business that for it to just disappear would make no sense. Much like DnD lived on after TSR died I just can't envision nobody out there continuing to run with the Warhammer universe.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Druchi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Well my opinion means nothing yet, having barely started into the game.

I really hope they DO NOT scrap warhammer. I am starting to collect my army, and in a month or two should be able to actually make a 2500pt army.
I'll be a very unhappy camper if they kill the game.
I just don't see how they could get rid of it. If anything, I could see a complete re-structure of the game much in the same way they moved from warhammer 40k 2nd edition into 3rd edition... It was like a completely different game.

Druchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm

The rumors I've seen have been all over the place. GW has been really holding their cards to their chest lately so its difficult to know. I can't see them killing it, and if they did it would still survive if one shape or another. Its too big for it to go away.

There have been times where I have longed for the 6th edition days but 8th really is a good game once you actually play it. Every edition has "those" rules which needed a sober second thought. For 8th it is the retarded terrain rules.

Last edited by Carson on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm

if there was a change, I'd try out what was presented and make an informed decision on what's next. If there is a change, it would only be to allow more choice and use of models - which could be interesting and to be honest - expected.

Having written that, I would gladly continue with 8th as it is the most fun edition thus far. I am being specific when I say fun and not strategic, etc. I'll get to that in a bit. Aside from a couple needed tweaks (toning magic, end of game fleeing, etc) it's pretty much ideal.

I have all the confidence in GW that they will change 9th and not just fine tune 8th. I'm certain, regardless of what the interwebz say, that they will offer (try at least) to allow a diversity of battles. I think it's extremely unlikely that they discontinue "Warhammer", but you may recognize the game in name only. 8th, is actually a pretty big step away from 7th (thank God) and it only makes sense that the change to 9th will be just as drastic. I really enjoyed 7th - until I became comfortable with 8th. I then realized that what bothered with with 7th, became glaringly obvious when playing 8th and I don't miss 7th one bit. It's very possible that I may feel the same way about 8th when 9th rolls around. I'll embrace the change and simply move on. I've said it before, but nostalgia is a very funny thing and things are often not as good as we try to remember them.

I would welcome a complete scrap of Warhammer and a birth of something new. I try, oh Lord I try, to get behind 8th ed. but I think it is just for shit.

It won't be gone, that's just a crazy rumour. Maybe it could be sold off or something but it's still a big enough business that for it to just disappear would make no sense. Much like DnD lived on after TSR died I just can't envision nobody out there continuing to run with the Warhammer universe.

This aggravates me to no end.

How the hell would you know how good or bad 8th is?! Is there some secret Warhammer society that you've been playing with the last couple of years that you deliberatly haven't mentioned? What a completely ridiculous thing to say that you hate a game you haven't even tried yet. You're either delusional, uninformed or crazy. And actually, you're easily at least 2 of 3 on that, I just haven't decided on what 2. Wink 

You're derision of 8th went from charming to amusing to confusing to annoying. (Don't worry, I still love ya) but I AM picking on you as what a retarded stance to take. I promise you a kings ransom that to this day the only dudes lamenting the loss of 7th are the guys that liked destroying "newbs" at the measuring guessing game. If your idea of fun is shuffling units an inch at a time for 3 turns to set up a charge because you're good at guessing "14 and a half inches" - and then arguing about a quarter inch for an hour, taking half the game to move a unit after clipping a forest or holding table quarters with a unit of hounds (fuckin hated that) then 7th is definitely for you. Now, considering that's all one would know if they only played up to 7th then they may still be stuck in that completely myopic view. I know it may seem crazy, but maybe - just maybe, the majority of 8th is just better. Wanna know how much arguing happens in 8th? Almost zilch. If you're looking for strategy it comes in a slightly different flavour but it's still there. The best guys are still winning most of their games and the game itself is waaaay more balanced. I will go to my grave arguing that knowing how to eyeball inches on the table and remembering to park cav units in corners to nab points isn't "strategy". I enjoyed 7th as that's all I knew, and after reading the 8th rulebook the first time I even went "WTF?", but I also instantly recognized a lot of improvements to make a more FUN, group friendly game. 8th edition helped get rid of those elitest pricks that smirked because they knew distance so well at a glance that they already knew the opponent was going to fail a charge and couldn't wait to gloat when he measured that failed charge. Oh right - "strategy". Rolling Eyes 

Rare is the fellow that (if he's still playing Warhammer) likes 7th better. If there's a decline in Warhammer players, I'd say it's more to do with the old school players growing older and moving on (to Golf, etc), newer younger guys not interested as social media is too distracting and pervasive and the world simply moving on. The world is leagues different than it was back in the early days of D&D and Warhmammer when we first started playing. I suspect a lot of players quit playing after 7th because GW removed their Ace up the sleeve in regards to being very good at guessing ranges. 8th has random charges but it's a "consistent randomness" that you play the odds on - and sometimes it doesn't work. It's a very cool system if winning isn't everything to a player.

SO, in closing, and this goes for everyone; Pull your head out of your butt before throwing criticism at something you know little about. This was probably a jumbled rant and I may wince afterwards if it reads like I'm on Cocaine but I mean every word of it.

Love you all...especially Scott. Very Happy 

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I've been known to lament the loss of strategy that 8th brought, but really, its just a different animal now. There is still a lot of strategy involved.....just in a different form. There are so many more things I like about 8th now that its few problems, such as what Don mentioned, are now even really a problem.....except terrain.

The books are more balanced now, even some of the stronger tier armies are no where near the power creep that occurred with 7th.

As an aside from the rules, the miniatures now are truly brilliant for the most part. The only downfall being the ridiculous prices that gw charges.......but that's another issue. Still when one compares the cost of this hobby with other things people do for fun......its actually pretty cheap. Like buying a boat for 20k to use for 2 months a year or spending 200 every weekend at a bar or etc etc.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Carson wrote:Like buying a boat for 20k to use for 2 months a year or spending 200 every weekend at a bar or etc etc.

I actually forget about that sometimes. I get panicky when I have $1000 worth of army I'm not using and feel the need to sell. I have 4 full armies right now and think that's one too many, but it sure isn't a 20k boat that's never used.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:31 am

Don I have read and re-read the rules and watched the games being played. I don't like it.

Yes I did like the way the game was in 6-7ed, and yes most of the things you make fun off made the game more tactical then it's current form. Now I see two lines and people running at each other, first one to die loses (y'know, the old navy way!).

The addition of way too much random stuff that is NOT influenced at all by any sort of skill or gneralship has always been a part of ANY GW system but it's too much in 8th. Like how your dwarf army rolls a single dice at the start of the game to see if they can roll a big number and get a super wicked bonus for the game. Just 'cause you know, you rolled a six.

So yes Don (and don't worry I love you too! My only desire at all to play any warhammer ever is to get back to hanging out with you guys!) I do miss the day when I saw battles being decided by tabletop acumen (Look it up Shawn) and less of this running models together and seeing who is left standing.

The good... The mini's! So much better nowadays. A real joy to assemble and paint. The dwarf longbeards are amazing pieces of kit!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:14 am

That dwarf rule JUST came out. Nice try Razz

And SEAN did not need to look that word up tyvm. Just cause i act like an idiot doesnt make me a ... Whatchamacall it.... Idiot

And if Warhammer doesnt take enough skill for u then play Flames Of War? A bunch of us are starting. Hell ima buying Dons Canadians off him. So ull even get to play with me Scott Very Happy and isnt that all uve ever truley wanted in a game. If that doesnt russel your jimmies u can always take up Pokemon Cards Wink

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Yep I am gonna dig out the FoW stuff. I think it's a really tight system.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeoffKlassen on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 pm

I've been trying lots of miniatures games lately just to try out some other rules. I've been playing Dystopian wars, Firestorm armada, FoW, DBMM, General Quarters 2, and X-wing. I find that every game has its challenges but what really causes the issues is with army book creeping, every time a new book comes out so does a new list of rules it really makes people cold after awhile cause the new book kicks the crap out of everything before it. Its one of the reasons Warhammer ancients is such a good game. The rules are the same for all books and just different stat lines for characters.

been playing Dystopian wars a lot and there is so many MAR (model assigned rules) you are constantly looking shit up, thank god the new book is gonna try to clean up that mess. But how often can you do it with out chasing your loyal fans.

Just my two bits.

GeoffKlassen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:05 am

Its a catch 22 really. The special units and rules and such draw people towards fantasy gaming but also frustrates them at the same time. Army book creep has always been an issue. It could be solved by GW having one man to do or oversee all the army lists but were talking about GW here.

Historicals eliminate all of those issues but at the same time bore some people by the lack of special rules and uniformity of most things.

FOW is really the only rules set Ive seen that seems to have hit both marks. Rules are tight but still leaves enough flavour for everyone.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 pm

ScottRadom wrote:Don I have read and re-read the rules and watched the games being played.  I don't like it.

Yes I did like the way the game was in 6-7ed, and yes most of the things you make fun off made the game more tactical then it's current form.  Now I see two lines and people running at each other, first one to die loses (y'know, the old navy way!).

The addition of way too much random stuff that is NOT influenced at all by any sort of skill or gneralship has always been a part of ANY GW system but it's too much in 8th.  Like how your dwarf army rolls a single dice at the start of the game to see if they can roll a big number and get a super wicked bonus for the game.  Just 'cause you know, you rolled a six.

So yes Don (and don't worry I love you too!  My only desire at all to play any warhammer ever is to get back to hanging out with you guys!) I do miss the day when I saw battles being decided by tabletop acumen (Look it up Shawn) and less of this running models together and seeing who is left standing.

The good... The mini's!  So much better nowadays.  A real joy to assemble and paint.  The dwarf longbeards are amazing pieces of kit!

The models are certainly better, but that's about all we agree upon. And, since I've actually played hundreds of 8th edition games, I figure my opinion may be a little more informed. Very Happy 

I hope I made it clear that 8th edition is more FUN than 7th. More strategic on the other hand? Maybe - maybe not. Strategy would only be one of ten reasons I play the game so splitting hairs on that is pointless. I vehemently disagree that parking cheap units to claim quarters and shuffling for 3 turns to set up charges that may or may not fail by a centimeter is "strategy". It simply isn't.

Your claim that 8th is so random is also a little exaggerated and pointing out the Dwarf chart does not prove your point. Bottom line; Since pretty much everyone, including the guys you used to play with, state that 8th is "generally" better, shouldn't that show you that it's possible you may be stuck in the old ways? Reading the rules and then simply disregarding the game seems a little odd too.

Anyhow, I've said enough and defended the game we are all playing and enjoying right now. If that isn't enough evidence, then I won't be able to convince you otherwise. I completely, 100% respect the fact that you don't like a game you haven't played - I just don't understand it. Wink 

We can move on and talk Flames of War - I think we'll find some common ground there. Now start dusting off those Americans!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

squalie wrote: I hope I made it clear that 8th edition is more FUN than 7th.  More strategic on the other hand? Maybe - maybe not. Strategy would only be one of ten reasons I play the game so splitting hairs on that is pointless.  I vehemently disagree that parking cheap units to claim quarters and shuffling for 3 turns to set up charges that may or may not fail by a centimeter is "strategy".  It simply isn't.

Your claim that 8th is so random is also a little exaggerated and pointing out the Dwarf chart does not prove your point.  Bottom line; Since pretty much everyone, including the guys you used to play with, state that 8th is "generally" better, shouldn't that show you that it's possible you may be stuck in the old ways?  Reading the rules and then simply disregarding the game seems a little odd too.

Anyhow, I've said enough and defended the game we are all playing and enjoying right now. If that isn't enough evidence, then I won't be able to convince you otherwise. I completely, 100% respect the fact that you don't like a game you haven't played - I just don't understand it. Wink   

My point about the dwarf chart is valid and does prove my point. I roll a 6 at the beginning of the game and my army becomes what, 10% more valuable? Even 5% more?  'Cause I rolled a 6.  Fun? Commanding the table for 3 turns then initiating or denying combat was very tactically appealing to me.

A bunch of guys playing a game that I used to play with does not at ALL show that Radom is the one stuck in his old ways.  Reading the rules then disregarding the game was not how it happened for me.  I've bought and started new armies since 8th came out.  I read the rules, didn't think much of them.  Watched some games, thought even less of them.  Bought some new army books and man... just not clicking for me Don.

If 8th edition Warhammer came out as a new game system form a new company, say Rackham sprang back to life.  So 8th ed. Warhammer comes out as "Super slaughter Fantasy Fest" but it's just the ruleset and does not come with the same background or miniatures as our old and beloved Games Workshop has provided would anyone on these boards have jumped over to this new ruleset instead of sticking with 6-7ed Warhammer?  I don't think so myself.

And sure I may be in the minority.  40K still outsells Fantasy I am sure and I have always found that game completely unplayable.  Everything I disliked about it is now what I feel the current 8th ed. offers to the fantasy community.

And sure the point of me having to try it for myself makes sense, I'd be saying the same thing if I were you.  I've been around the block though Don and read and played a bunch of games and I am capable of reading the rules to a game and being able to tell if it's not going to work for me by now.  Further investigation includes watching a bunch of games and really seeing stuff that was WORSE than I expected.

Those terrain rules?  What in the fuck is that?  Now I get that nobody uses them but that is a big part of what bugs me about games.  I hate house rules!  Excluding rules is juts as bad as a house rule to me.  It just kinda makes me feel like I am having to do the games designer's job for them.  How did someone sit down and write those rules and think "Man, I am earning my pay.  Prob the best idea in gaming history!"  Brutal.

The phrase I keep hearing from GW about how there tabletop games are supposed to work now is all about "forging the narrative" and letting the game play out a story.  I didn't know that was missing from any tabletop game, and I don't know how the terrain chart was supposed to help that.

I'm just saying that as of the OP I would completely welcome if they leveled Fantasy and started fresh just keeping the miniatures and the fluff.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am

Just read this on a forum. IF it happens it is kinda a neat ish idea.

"Now I know I'm probably going to get thrown to the pyre for this but bare with me, I'm just the messenger and not making anything up, just translating for the sake of rumours. Grab salt if you like, or don't that's entirely up to you.

Following the rumours I posted some days ago regarding the end of warhammer, the rumours got extended and now they are saying here http://www.cargad.com/index.php/2014...-nuevo-juego/:

They stand with No more warhammer, supposedly the game finishes this december with an expansion called The end of times, in the background of it Nagash gets the final victory over all the forces and Warhammer as known ends.

After it, they say GW will be launching a new game (whether it's close to what we now know as Warhammer or not that remains unclear) based still on a fantasy world, whose Rules come structured in three different areas or packs:

- One would allow you to play small skirmish battles such as we had in Mordheim.
- Another would allow you to play bigger battles (like Warhammer at the moment).
- Last one allowing you to play legendary battles (Apocalypse)

The background seems or it is said to be drastically different from the actual Warhammer which is the only thing that would imply the end of Warhammer. They say the've been specifically told this point and emphasized on it.

To me this sounds exactly like the WD rumours of its end sound, they are completely redoing it, giving it a new name and taking the same spirit but they INTEND to do a different thing."

Plus someone mentioned this which kinda scares me. i dont feel every army needs fliers. altho a weird ornithopter kinda deal for empire like Leonardo Da Vinci kinda stuff....

"Darnok on warseer has shot this one down. What I remember Harry saying though was that there would be a leap forward 200 or so years, making room for skaven and empire flying machines."

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:12 am

I like 8th better than all previous editions. I think the best thing about it is that there are almost no arguments anymore. Both my opponent and I know before the dice are rolled what I need to complete my charge and I either make it or I don't. There's no 1/4" disappearing or appearing mysteriously in a crucial moment and it makes for a more friendly atmosphere. There is still a ton of strategy, it just comes in different forms. Even the "dumb terrain rules" add elements of strategy. For example, a ranked unit of infantry does not count ranks when it's in a forest and they can't be steadfast when in a river. The movement phase is and has always been the most strategic phase and in my opinion it has become even more so with the addition of vanguard movement and the elimination of 360 degree line of sight for skirmishers. You have to plan ahead and make your moves count. The "random" charge distances add a new element of strategy too, you can play the odds and plan your charges, bait your opponent into attempting a long charge or throw a wrench into their plans by making a long-shot charge of your own. Nowhere is this change more evident than with dwarfs. Previously dwarfs never ever ever charged. Now their average charge range is 10" and even failing a charge is no big deal because they will still move nearly the same as if they marched.

Sure there are problems in this edition, things that make you think WTF? But I know and you know you'd be lying if you said those types of things weren't in every previous edition. I think 8th actually has less of that and overall is a cleaner, more balanced game than ever. It makes my heart sad to see you refusing to even try a game Scott, it was your enthusiasm for the game that got me interested in joining the league all those years ago. It is a shame you aren't a part of it anymore.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  decker_cky on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:06 am

nathanr wrote:For example, a ranked unit of infantry does not count ranks when it's in a forest and they can't be steadfast when in a river.

Think you flipped those around.

I think the armybooks of 8th edition are the most balanced and make many more units useful than the previous two editions ever had. There used to be so many units that you'd just never consider taking. There of course still is some, but the number of those units, and the scale of how bad they are is way less than it used to be. Similarly with balance, there's stronger and weaker armies, but there's nothing as far out of wack as the power books of 7th edition (or even some of the armies in 6th edition like the skryre army of doom).

I agree with nathan that pre-measuring makes games so much quicker, and puts the challenge in smart gambles (needing some very basic understanding of probabilities) rather than in being able to spot measurements down to the quarter inch. There's things I definitely don't love about 8th edition, and I think the rules could use some polish, but the game is probably in the best state it's been in terms of balance and fun as it's ever been (the only time I consider to be in contention as a better game is at the start of 7th edition, before the any armybooks were released).

A lot of the misgivings with 8th editions rules are often dealt with by just playing them. I wouldn't call the rules super tight - there's gaps and GW hasn't released an FAQ in over a year - but it's easy to play through, and the gaming group out here is overall very laid back and people tend to be willing to come to the obvious reasonable resolution. I think there's a lot less negative play mechanics like the easy block and flee with skirmishers to open a flank that I could do in 7th edition. Being able to redirect with chargers, and being able to pursue/overrun or reform after breaking a unit is a huge improvement over the previous system.

My main misgivings with the system are the magical lores (now that most free dice are gone, the magic phase is overall pretty fair) and the lack of interaction between template shooting and terrain. If those were fixed, there's more quibbles, but they would generally be pretty small.

edit: BTW, if you want a tight fast ruleset that plays like 6th/7th edition Warhammer, Mantic's Kings of War is worth looking at. I've just messed around a bit and not really played, but it has some things that really speed it up like not having actual model removal (units get less resilient with counters, but are either killed or on the table). Makes setup between games and transport a breeze if you actually build your army for KoW (eg, magnetize or glue your armies in regiments then transport them that way).

decker_cky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:28 pm

nathanr wrote:I like 8th better than all previous editions.  I think the best thing about it is that there are almost no arguments anymore.  Both my opponent and I know before the dice are rolled what I need to complete my charge and I either make it or I don't.  There's no 1/4" disappearing or appearing mysteriously in a crucial moment and it makes for a more friendly atmosphere.  There is still a ton of strategy, it just comes in different forms.  Even the "dumb terrain rules" add elements of strategy.  For example, a ranked unit of infantry does not count ranks when it's in a forest and they can't be steadfast when in a river.  The movement phase is and has always been the most strategic phase and in my opinion it has become even more so with the addition of vanguard movement and the elimination of 360 degree line of sight for skirmishers.  You have to plan ahead and make your moves count.  The "random" charge distances add a new element of strategy too, you can play the odds and plan your charges, bait your opponent into attempting a long charge or throw a wrench into their plans by making a long-shot charge of your own.  Nowhere is this change more evident than with dwarfs.  Previously dwarfs never ever ever charged.  Now their average charge range is 10" and even failing a charge is no big deal because they will still move nearly the same as if they marched.

Sure there are problems in this edition, things that make you think WTF? But I know and you know you'd be lying if you said those types of things weren't in every previous edition.  I think 8th actually has less of that and overall is a cleaner, more balanced game than ever.  It makes my heart sad to see you refusing to even try a game Scott, it was your enthusiasm for the game that got me interested in joining the league all those years ago.  It is a shame you aren't a part of it anymore.

I miss hanging out with the people for sure! And I will try 8th for sure. Summer seems unlikely as there is golf to be had. The things you state about dwarfs and their charging is a big huge part of what I hate about 8th. It's just not the game for me anymore. The terrain rules I refer to be retarded are the blood forest random kinda shit. The other changes seem fine to me.

Also the biggest thing I hear that 8th has is that there are no arguments anymore. I get that, and I've had a couple arguments in my day but usually only against shitty people. The kind of people that would piss me off if we were playing chess or tic tac toe. No amount of rules clarification will make playing unfun people fun. I'll use Carson as an example because I probably played against him the most but I can't recall a single argument over charge range or any subtle rule.

Maybe I was one of the argument dudes? NAH! I am a former Sportsmanship winner!

The people are what makes the Saskatoon community great. It's not 8th ed. or any previous edition. The steadfast core has changed a little over the years but you guys are doing a great job of it.

I'd like to become more active in the fall/winter by hosting some painting stuff and that kind of a thing. I'll still come to the site mostly to see what's going on with you dudes.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top