So much stuff to sell.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So much stuff to sell.

Post  Ddodge on Thu May 08, 2014 1:43 pm

After a large number of years in this fabulous hobby I am getting rid of the bulk of everything I have. I would like for it to go a †really nice home or number of homes. This includes Warhammer, and flames of war items. I've always liked the collecting and list building side s of the hobby. So I bought as many different models so I could play a different list every time I played. Not everything is listed as I can't remember everything from work.
Here is the list of lists;
Most of the models are painted to a good enough table standard. Some of the empire ones are quite good. Many of the orc ones are better than the rest. Everything is in boxes and Iíve moved and then moved again so no pictures. I can get some or if you are interested in certain things. Most of the armies Iíve used above 5000 points on numerous occasions with a ton of variations.

a 8000+ Dwarf army: all units in the 20+ model range. Core are usually plastic and others mostly metal.
loads of characters, gyro and an old gyro for parts, anvil
all war machines- 2 bolts, 1 stone, 1 home made stone, organ, 3-4 cannons, flame
3-4 units of core warriors- set up to be either rangers, great weapons, or handweapons
3= units thunderers
1 unit quarrellers
Slayers, 2 units miners-
30+ iron breakers
25+ Hammerers
Etc

all gone thanks.

7000 + orcs
All sorts of lords/heroes- grimgor, dude on wyvern, shaman-
30 + plastic NG
20 wolf riders
10 boar boys- metal and plastic
4 units of 20-30 orcs- mostly metal- mixed weapons
5-6 fanatics
6-Trolls- and an old fat ogre
Two giants- old metal skinny ones from albion
2 Bolts, doom diver, plastic stone thrower
Etc

10000 empire- I've built entire mounted 2500 point lists, entire shooty lists, and nothing but foot lists too.
Tons of lords/heroes/wizards- griffon, old metal characters and mounted characters/counts
6 plus units knights 5-12 models- including knights panther metal, metal white wolf
Cannons x3, helblaster x2, mortar x2 †lots of crews and engineers
Spears , halberdiers, handgunners, crossbows, militia, huntsmen
Greatswords- metal
Pistoliers
etc
some gone- perhaps 1000 points off -

4000 old lizardmen
100+ skinks
80 saurus
6 metal old tough krox- these dudes are gone.
Old metal temple guard
2-3 salamanders
Stegadon
Some new skins
1 new character in blister and salamander in blister
etc

2500 dark elves-
Mostly all new plastics
Some guy ona plastic dragon, morathi,
Several other characters/assasosn
2 bolt throwers, metal hydra
Witch elves and daemonettes as witch elves
2 units of each of †Corsairs, Spearmen, Crossbows,
Some metal black guard
2x5 dark riders
6 cold ones
etc

Flames of War- yes that too

Germans
Enough early and mid war germans to field three large 2000 point armies Ėone infantry, one totally armour and one mechanized †at the same time. Generally painted in grey or winter scheme.

British- again enough to do three or four armies at the same time- †2000 point range †Ė infantry, mechanized, and armour as well as a brand new airborne force just put together. Lots of green paint on them.

Terrain- enough to stage a 6 table tournament. In 8 large blue tubs I have a wide assortment of everything you need and don't need. Hills, fences, scatter terrain, some great buildings- including the fortified manor, a cathedral, swamps, rivers, table mats, enough mordheim broken buildings to host a 10 warband game, ladders, wagons, etc.
And two castle kits that include a †2 part keep and a custom built gate with a tower on top.

Flames of war terrain- at least 8 FOW buildings, plus numerous other HO, train, christmas village buildings, roads, tank traps, fences, etc. Two very large boxes. - most of this is gone now.

Books- so many old codexes- so you know what they are good for, cool WH other books, dozens of military history and medieval warfare types of books.

All of it is in a shed in Sutherland. I am looking to sell it all. I can arrange to show it to people individually or if there is an army youíre interested in I can unpack it and take a few pics. As Iím incredibly lazy, I would prefer not to sell just pieces of anything. Iím slightly terrified to put a suggested value on any of it- for my own mental sake really. As an example: about half of the orcs I bought assembled and painted 10 years ago for $250 and Iíve doubled the size sine. The Empire Iíve bought peoples entire collections and just put them into this army. I can be messaged, texted, or contacted telepathically. 306-370-9612. Thanks.

Last edited by Ddodge on Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ddodge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So much stuff to sell.

Post  nathanr on Thu May 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Wow, now that's what I call cleaning house!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu May 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Hey Dean, I'm not sure I even want to respond to this as it means you're leaving the hobby. Dang.

Any particular reasons?

Anyways, I'm Interested in both the British and German flames of war armies and all related terrain.

Thank you in advance for the best deal ever on that stuff. Smile

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 pm

I would be interested in the slayers and gyrocoptor for sure but if you want a price on the whole dwarf army pm me what you would expect. As for the terrain maybe as a collected effort we could purchase it to replace some of the stuff we have at the den

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

I have txted you about dwarven warmachines and some of the books. so Andre if we can get someone else to buy the rest of the dwarfs Wink

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ddodge on Sat May 10, 2014 10:41 pm

thanks for coming over to the backyard sale. that was awesome.

Ddodge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sun May 11, 2014 10:33 am

Hey dean im going to leave some money for yoy at the den. I will try and leave It there toady sometime.

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top