upcoming games

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: upcoming games

Post  Kal on Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Ok so far we are 2 for Saskatoon and 2 for MJ. if we outnumber you guys then you gotta come to MJ instead. Fair Deal? Very Happy

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Wed May 25, 2016 4:14 pm

no deal.

Carson would be up for a game too I bet.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed May 25, 2016 4:39 pm

See now u outnumber us 3-2 if Carson is in. All im saying is I better get more than 1 game lol

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm

I phoned the den and they are booked. I will check to see if the wife has anything planned for saturday and we may be able to set up in the garage

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu May 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Is everyone down still for saturday if i open the garage?

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Thu May 26, 2016 8:28 pm

If it's raining on Saturday I could come out for games. If it's nice though I will be working

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm in. Another for Saskatoon Very Happy

blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu May 26, 2016 11:57 pm

I could be there in the morning but I'd have Daniel. If I came in the afternoon I'd be alone. I can do either but probably not both.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri May 27, 2016 7:10 am

Thats no problem either way Nathan. There is a big garage sale for my block this weekend so maybe we can set up a table to sell old minis and attract new players. Lol

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri May 27, 2016 10:15 am

If my vote mattered id vote for A) Nathan all day but if we have to pick then B) is no kid, i want your full attention as my undead legion grinds you to dust, no excuses Wink

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri May 27, 2016 10:37 am

Its a good thing your vote doesnt count. He is fairly good at keeping himself entertained. Should be a sunny day. I will be around the garage by nine.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri May 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Me, Sean and Frank are leaving Moose Jaw with McDonalds food around 7:30 - 8. I'm bringing the highest of Elves.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 am

I'm bringing the... Tombest of Kings?

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Apothecary on Sat May 28, 2016 1:14 am

And I am Bringing the Tzeentchiest of Daemons

The Apothecary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sat May 28, 2016 1:20 am

I'll be there in the afternoon with the dwarfiest of dwarfs

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Sun May 29, 2016 3:44 am

Had a blast guys. Thanks for the games guys and the conversation. It seems we are all still missing big gaps in the rules. Im guilty of it by not completely reading rules because I just assume "its like 8th". Ha, I learnt a game changing rule about unstable (thanks Carson) so cant wait to make more lists and have more games.

Thanks for the awesome garage Andre. "Garagecon 2016 v2.0"

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun May 29, 2016 10:28 am

Ya, I need to freshen up on the rules myself. I hate asking about rules. I definitely need to read up on other armies also. I end being a whiny little bitch (sorry Nathan) when I'm constantly surprised about what another army gets and feeling left out because my army never seems to get all the cool toys (Isn't that always the case?. If I knew going in what my opponent had it wouldn't shock me and then it just becomes a game of Chess with Goblins and Daemons.

Got crushed by Nathans Dwarfs. They are a pretty cool army and to be honest it seems Dwarfs should have a bunch of cool rules. I think they could get pretty boring otherwise.

Had a great close game with Dom and his Ogres (getting gluing those Wood Elves). I say close because it was points wise, but the Ogres were walking around with Elf bodies stuck between their toes as the Carnage they put on my poor Elves was something to remember.

Last game was against Carson and his Undead. It's difficult to talk about this game, as the beating the Elves put on the Vamps could come across as bragging (it will). I can't recall the last time I went close to turn 6 and hadn't lost a single infantry model out of any of my units. I lost my chaff, of course by design and my unit of Dragon Princes who definitely got more than their points. Everyone else on foot went back to their boyfriends after the battle. My dice, magic and a little shooting removed a ton of Undead before I even got into combat and even then never suffered a scratch. Carson was kind enough to help out by rolling very poorly, which is what good friends are for. Smile

Had a great time as always, totally love the open air of the Garage and super can't wait for the tourney in June.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun May 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Nothing better than friends and dice. Lori and I were planning to head out to Bob's for supper, but, Lori came down with the plague Saturday morning so instead I was able to have my vagina punched in by the manliest of Elves. I received a beating for the ages....and on to other things, how about them Jays!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Mon May 30, 2016 11:13 am

Don honestly, Sunday I went down to the den with full intentions of buying something to get back in the swing of things. After walking around looking and considering things for half an hour I couldn't find one thing that interested me 😕. Kinda sad really

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Mon May 30, 2016 11:21 am

Why did nothing interest you? JW. After Saturday i got super excited and want EVERY ARMY!!! In talks to buy some O&G stuff right now. Was building lists ALL Sunday. Can't wait for more games and some O&G

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Mon May 30, 2016 11:43 am

Idk I guess nothing stood out. Also I don't like to buy armies that everyone else is allready playing. Games become pretty stale if you are allways facing the same army

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon May 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Nobody is doing Empire these days. I liked your Empire army, I bet they have all kinds of cool tricks these days. The all-tree wood elf army is pretty neat too. Peasant bretonnian army would be fun and actually somewhat viable too.

Orcs and Goblins are great and you have so many options that no two armies need look the same. Nobody has beastmen either.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Mon May 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Not trying to step on any toes or take allll the armies but I've been building Empire in secret Razz and Brian just bought like 3000+ points of Beastmen and I just bought Dons O&G stuff off him. Smile but wood elves are fun!

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Well Dom, if you ever want to borrow an army for a league or tournament let me know. I have all varieties of elves, bretonnians and dwarfs.

Next thing I'm planning would be either Empire or Greenskins.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Apothecary on Mon May 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Well if you are looking for armies we don't see much around here I guess your best bets would be Skaven or Empire. Also I believe Dark or Wood elves are quite low right now. Or you can just stick with Ogres Razz

The Apothecary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top