Calling out Nathan!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Calling out Nathan!

Post  squalie on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:38 pm

I could link to a TON of threads about GoC, and even a picture (He looks like he writes), but his rant about how much he makes, wife, etc, really sums him up. Just for craps and giggles I may go find some juicy ones.

It's funny Eric, but I have read a few threads on Warseer, Chaos ones in particular, where I thought that this "SolarHammer" fellow was just itching for a fight. It's a strange feeling to like the fellow behind the online persona that I have rolled my eyes at a few times. Why can't you just be "Eric" online and then we can just hug Razz

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:52 pm

NO WAY -Eric you just keep on SolorHammering away at places like those. Gives me something to do when I am at work after BBQ season.

I'll tell you, the CoolMiniOrNot boards are pretty well policed. It doesn't take much to get a friendlyh message from a mod telling you to smarten up. I had like three warnings in my first ten posts, and iwas just being awesome, not mean or anything! Actually check out this fantastic post.....

The head of the 'eavy metal team posted a thread about the fact they're hiring some new trainees for the team. This Multifracture guy went on to a sitge populated by professional painters and sculpters and told them they didn't have real jobs and they'd never own a house or move out of their parents place. on about page 6 he defends himself by saying in 95 he was asked to join the heavy metal team. Then the guy who has been running the team since about 93 called bullshit on him and I spoke up to defend the guy. My post saw me get three different warning from the mods. It's comedy gold!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=29003&page=8

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:58 pm

Don, what is you username on Warseer?

Scott, when are we going to finish this dance? Do you think we should charge admission?

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Oh yeah, Well I am okay for about anytime this week. Tomorrow or Wed would be great. I am off tomorrow so if you'd like to do it during the afternoon I am available.

I forgot we could organize games and stuff here.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Ha. Tomorrow it is.

I am done class at 3:30, so anytime after that would be fine by me.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Just come on by when you can. It won't be a long game, I don't really like my chances all that much. My home number is 477-1064

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Eric - I'm "squalie" on every site I go to. Squalies used to be the code name we gave for "road pops", or Beer. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way, as I can enjoy some flaming wars. Even better when it's someone I know. Don't stop stirring the pot, and we'll have something to chat about the next time I see ya'.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 pm

I just wanted to make sure I hadn't directly insulted you along the way.

I mean I don't care if I indirectly insulted you.
Only retarded idiot children will play Warriors of Chaos.
Know where I can buy an Egrimm for my Warriors of Chaos army?

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 pm

That's why I play Chaos, so I don't have to think. Just keep pushing the bases forward, while I slobber and fling crap at the people on the other side of the cage!

And no, you and I haven't had words, but I can honestly say that I have read through MANY a thread (Warseer, Warhammer.org, Daemonic Legions)where you and a few other guys were going back and forth. I guess I should either thank you for the entertainment, or ask you for all that time back!!

p.s.- If there is one thing that I have a lot of, it's Chaos. If there is anything other than a Dragon that you want, just let me know and I'll see if I have it.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Well they're on the backburner until my Daemons are done at least.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey I'm looking forward to crown a new league champion.....its been awhile since I've been able to say that since its always been this super awesome guy thats been winning it lately!

In all my wisdom I believe it will be a deamon army this time......boo!

Don if you check this out, you guys need to come up on the 7th for some 1250pt action. The call of battle and smack talk beckons you.................

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm

I had already started to get the boys together for the League night and maybe stay over for a Saturday smash-fest, but I was politely reminded that I have a wedding to go to. I am honestly trying to figure a way out of the wedding.... Twisted Evil

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Why do a runner? I thought you liked your woman...

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:55 pm

but this is Warhammer!. Actually, a good aquaintence of mine is getting married on Saturday, and I actually tried to figure out that if we left by 4:30 on Friday, that we could make it just in time.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top