Forgeworld service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgeworld service

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:48 am

Even though I am pretty sure it was their devious plan just to get me to do something like this, I feel I have to give shout-out to Forgeworld. The other day, I had a tragic accident with my Keeper of secrets, the kind that involves her forcefully disassembling herself on a rainy street. No damage, but all the little fiddly spikes and claws fell off never to be seen again.

I contacted Forgeworld with the intention of buying a couple sprues, and rather than letting me buy them, which I offered in my first email, they have instead posted me the components free of charge.

So cheers to Forgeworld.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forgeworld service

Post  nathanr on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Man, between this and the price decrease GW is going to have to be careful! They are starting to become seen as a company that cares about its customers!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:39 pm

That's exceptional, and unfortunately from my experience, rare from FW.

The 40k guys put in orders all the time and the service has gone from OK, to poor, to ass horrible.
I placed a 900$ order and was amazed as I got 1/2 of it in about a day and a half. Then it took 5 tries and two months later to get the rest with me bithching and whining the whole time.

Glad they helped you, maybe things are improving!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallidon on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:16 pm

I love forgeworld, and I hate forgeworld. Im STILL in the process of getting the double billing I was charged reversed from the end of June. Nothing like paying $1000 for about $100 worth of stuff I bought.. awesome.

I'm glad someone got good service... they are still busy giving me a sound shagging.

Kallidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah I'm still waiting for some Chimera pieces that I ordered 2 months ago. Does it help to email them about it?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top