Hunting Elusive Citadel Hobgoblins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting Elusive Citadel Hobgoblins

Post  Nicodemus on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm looking for some serious help tracking down Hobgoblin models.  My intention is to field an army of Hobgoblins, but because they're relatively cheap points-cost-wise, I'd like to not have to convert hundreds of models.  What I'm really after are the characterful models from yesteryear (specifically the Hobgoblins shown below)... if anyone has some at the bottom of a shoe box or in their closet and they're willing to part with them by all means let me know and I'll trade you some ca$h for them, or could offer my services in painting, if that's your thing!!

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!!!
~N

Nicodemus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting Elusive Citadel Hobgoblins

Post  Nicodemus on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Here's where I'm at work the collection, the images are mostly from Stuff of Legends, and a lot of the earlier Hobgoblin sets aren't assembled in any one catalog entry. The C36 Hobgoblins are a good example, they're all spread out over several catalogs and flyers with only a couple of models duplicated in each.

I'm not after all of Uzgod's models (in the black border), as some are Orcs and Goblins. Anyway, I'm still missing a couple regardless.

So that's it... if anyone has any of these or has seen some at a decent price please keep me in mind!
~N

Nicodemus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top