Game this week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game this week?

Post  nathanr on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:40 pm

I'm looking for a game this week either tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday. It would need to be in the evening after 8:00. Trevor gets first dibs because I owe him a game. Reply here or pm me if you are interested.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game this week?

Post  Trevor Y. on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 pm

After this last tournament, I need to go back to the drawing board...

8th Edition is really making the Wood Elf army difficult to be successful with. The losses might be just my inexperience with the game, but I did learn a few things from the losses. I do know it was no accident that both my Treeman and Treekin units died or were severely wounded by the end of the 2nd or 3rd round to warmachine shooting or spells (Treeman 1 shotted 3 times, the whole Treekin unit 1 shotted 2 times, and 50% damaged one time). It could not possibly be a fluke to happen 3 out of 4 games, and the opponents did not know what they would be facing, so it is not like the tailored their army against Wood Elves...

I need a week or two before I am ready to field a new list. I am putting a lot of thought into the new lists. I don't feel confident running what I have been to this point.

We will get a game in before the end of the league, no worries!
Smile

Trevor Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:00 pm

I'd like a game this weekend if at all possible?

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm away on holidays starting Thursday until January so I'm out. I managed to convince Trevor to play tonight so I'm all booked up warhammer-wise for this week too. See the rest of you in the new year!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top