Winter 2012/2013 League Reporting Thread

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winter 2012/2013 League Reporting Thread

Post  squalie on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:41 am

It's official - we're making the t-shirt.

Honestly Andre, just reading the lists I thought you would have had this. Nathan is a good general with an unorthodox list. Congrats Nathan, sorry Andre. Still, not bad having a shelf full of silver medals! Wink

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Even with the swing of magic I never felt out but I got too greedy after a ddc took out the dragon princes. I never should have swung my orc horde withh bsb so far away from the main combats. Expect to see this list in the league as the waghh of Urugula Bonegnasher sweeps the land. My orcs were not biguns either they just seemed imposing after the win at Tor Yvresse!

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Yep, I was pretty happy that you went after the bolt thrower. I kinda gave you a bit of a push when you were mulling it over, you were "I could go get that bolt thrower but its only worth 45 points or so" and I said "actually its 100" at which point I could see that you were sold on it. I don't think either of us were looking at the spearmen charging the night goblins. I just realized that it was a possibility when my Prince broke the arrer boyz and turned to face their flank, then it dawned on me that I should charge with the spears too and let you have my bolt thrower.

Had those orcs stuck around and ignored the bolt thrower I think things would have ended very badly for the elves as I really didn't have much left.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top