W: New-style Metal TK Carrion, H: $$

View previous topic View next topic Go down

W: New-style Metal TK Carrion, H: $$

Post  Nicodemus on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm looking for some of the current line of Tomb King Carrion models in metal, as opposed to Finecast (5 finecast models in my collection is more than enough).

The style of Carrion I'm looking for look like this:

I'm looking for 1-2 of them from anyone who may have one they'd be willing to part with.

I can pay via Paypal or will happily meet you at a time and place that's mutually agreeable and personally put cold hard cash right into your hand! As if you needed any more incentive to part with your TK Carrion models, I'll even give the money to anyone you want, it doesn't need to be you at all!! You can maintain your distance from me and I'll just as happily deal with your lackeys. Wink

Thanks for any help you folks can lend! It's a real burden trying to play Warhammer Quest and have a complete set of models to represent everything on those damn monster tables!

~N

Nicodemus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: W: New-style Metal TK Carrion, H: $$

Post  Nicodemus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Got it sorted. Ahhhh I miss Sentry Box in Calgary. I phoned them up, they had a bunch of metal ones still in blister packs and at the pre-fine cast prices to boot. Shipping was pretty cheap too. Horray, Warhammer Quest: Catacombs of Terror, here I come!!

Nicodemus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top