Winter/spring league 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter/spring league 2012

Post  Carson on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Here is the ladder of sign-ups I have so far. If you want in anytime just pm me but you will be placed on the bottom of the ladder....check out the updated league rules, report games on the "reporting thread".
League runs until April 14.

Ladder

1.Andre Mercier (Dwarfs) 20
2.Darren (Ogres) 8
3.Brent (High elves) 8
4.Carson (O&G) 13
5.Don (High elves) 30
6.Zach (lizardmen) 4
7.Joe (Vampires counts) 22
8.Nathan (Dwarfs) 51
9.Eric (Tombkings) 32
10.Dom (Tombkings) 30

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter/spring league 2012

Post  nathanr on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 pm

So I talked to Carson and I think I'm going to be tracking this league. Here's the ladder as I have it so far:

As of April 17, 2012
1. Darren (Ogres) 3/12/2 - 43
2. Andre Mercier (Dwarfs) 12/8/6 - 93
3. Brent (High elves) 0/6/0 - 15
4. Carson (O&G) 4/8/0 - 37
5. Don (High elves) 12/6/1 - 75
6. Dom (Empire) 11/9/6 - 87
7. Eric (Tombkings) 13/5/0 - 62
8. Zack (lizardmen) 6/7/1 - 47
9. Joe (Vampires counts) 3/3/0 - 28
10. Nathan (Dwarfs) 13/11/1 - 112

Please everyone continue to report your battles in the league reporting thread, if it isn't there it won't get reported.

Edit: If you are reporting a game and want it to be reflected here, please post the result of your game (ie: crushing victory, victory, etc.) in the league reporting thread and if you are up for the math, post the points as well.

Also, if you play a non-league game please post the result (win/loss/draw) or I'll just call it a draw.

Last edited by nathanr on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am; edited 18 times in total

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Sorry for any inconvenience the campaign is causing the league.

I should have worked more closely with Carson to make sure things went more smoothly.

Everyone please do as Nathan says.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 pm

With the league ending on Saturday I want to make sure I have everyone's games recorded correctly. Below are the games that I have recorded:

Darren:
15 games - C. Loss to Andre, C. Loss to Dom, C. Loss to Nathan, Win vs. Dom, C. Loss to Nathan, Loss to Zack, Loss to Dom, C. Loss to Nathan, Non-league draw vs. Andre, Non-league win, Non-league loss, Non-league loss, Non League loss, C. Loss to Andre, C. Win vs. Nathan

Andre:
26 games - Loss to Dom, C. Win vs. Darren, Loss to Don, Win vs. Nathan, Non-league Draw, Non-league Draw, Non-league Loss to Dom, Loss to Dom, Win vs. Brent, Win vs. Dom, Non-league Draw vs. Dom, Non-league Draw vs. Dom, Non-league Draw vs. Dom, Loss to Zack, C. Loss to Dom, C. Win vs. Brent, Win vs. Brent, Loss to Nathan, C. Win vs. Dom, Non-league Draw vs. Darren, C. Loss vs. Dom, Win vs. Dom, C. Win vs Darren, Non-league Win, Non-league win, C. Win vs. Joe

Brent:
6 games - Loss to Eric, C. Loss to Joe, C. Loss to Joe, Loss to Andre, C. Loss to Andre, Loss to Andre

Carson:
12 games - C. Win vs Don, C. Loss to Eric, Loss to Dom, Win vs. Zack, Non-league win, Non-league win, Non-league loss, Non-league loss, Non-league Loss to Don, Non-league loss to Nathan, Non-league loss, C. Loss to Nathan

Don:
17 games - C. Loss to Carson, Loss to Nathan, C. Win vs. Andre, C. Win vs Eric, Win vs. Dom, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, C. Win vs. Dom, Non-league Win vs. Carson, Win vs. Zack

Dom:
26 games - Non-league Draw, Non-league Draw, Non-league Draw, C. Loss to Don, C. Win vs. Darren, Win vs. Carson, Loss to Darren, C. Loss to Nathan, Non-league Win vs. Andre, Win vs. Andre, Win vs. Andre, Win vs. Nathan, Win vs. Nathan, C. Loss to Zack, Loss to Andre, Non-league Draw vs. Andre, Non-league Draw vs. Andre, Non-league Draw vs. Andre, C. Win vs. Andre, Win vs. Darren, C. Loss to Andre, C. Win vs. Andre, C. Win vs. Zack, Loss to Andre, Loss to Nathan, C. Loss to Don

Eric:
18 games - C. Win vs Nathan, C. Win vs. Carson, C. Loss vs. Don, Non-league Win, Win vs. Brent, Loss vs. Joe, C. Win vs Joe, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, Non-league Win vs. Joe, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss

Zack:
14 games - Non-league Draw, C. Loss to Nathan, Win vs. Darren, C. Win vs. Dom, Loss vs. Carson, Win vs. Andre, C. Loss vs. Nathan, C. Loss vs. Dom, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss to Nathan, Loss to Don

Joe:
6 games - C. Win vs Brent, C. Win vs Brent, Win vs Eric, C. Loss vs. Eric, Non-league Loss vs. Eric, C. Loss vs. Andre

Nathan:
25 games - C. Loss vs. Eric, Loss vs Andre, Win vs Don, C. Win vs Darren, Non-league Draw, C. Win vs Zack, C. Win vs Dom, C. Win vs Darren, Loss to Dom, Loss to Dom, C. Win vs Zack, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, Win vs Andre, C. Win vs Darren, Non-league Win, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, Non-league Loss, C. Win vs Carson, Non-league Win vs Carson, Non-league Loss, Win vs Dom, Non-league Win vs Zack, C. Loss vs Darren

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:33 pm

mines right

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 am

not sure what mine should look like but i thought i had a couple more wins and losses but all good.

Pud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 am

If it didn't get reported in the league reporting thread then it won't be recorded. That's why I've put up the lists, if you played a game that's not listed here you can add it. Just tell me who you played, when you played and the result and I'll add it.

Remember that the league ends on Saturday so get those last-minute games in!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

The league has ended, if anyone played some last minute games please report them. I also checked at the Den and the following people have not paid their league fees:

Eric
Joe
Brent
Darren

It's only $5 and even if you aren't in town im sure you could phone in a credit card number, or I can pay it and you can pay me back. It's only fair when everyone pays.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

thought i paid, will go down tommorow and get 'er done.

Pud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Here is the format for playoffs: 5 people will compete for the title. The top 2 on the ladder and the top 3 in points. The top 2 on the ladder will play each other. The 2nd and 3rd in points will duke it out for the privilege to play the points leader.

With that said, if you have not paid you are not eligible for playoffs. I'll give you a week to get your money paid then you're SOL. Also, if you had any last-minute games this weekend please report them. The cutoff for games was 11:59 p.m. on Saturday the 14th.

As it stands right now:
- Andre is playing Darren
- Eric is playing Dom (Eric and Don are tied for points, Eric gets the spot because he has the better W/L record)
- Nathan gets the bye and will play the winner of Eric and Dom

If Eric or Darren don't pay then Andre will play Brent (Brent also has to pay though) and Dom will play Don.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll send my brother down to pay for me.

I was in Hawaii the last week, and didn't see any of this.

Being in Regina, it's hard to remember.

Sorry team. I'm usually better than that.

Does my tie with Don include his last 2 games with Darren?

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 am

Ok, so with the 2 games between Darren and Don added the matchups look like this:

Andre vs. Darren
Don vs. Dom
Nathan to play winner of Don and Dom.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok, I'll figure out the soonest I can head up there.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top