Play off game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Play off game

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Andre, when did you want to have our playoff game, I can only make it out to play on weekends, except this sunday.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Play off game

Post  Mhael on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:57 pm

What do you have off for the long weekend? I am not working friday through and including Monday. How about Thursday night?

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I have all weekend off during the long weekend. Skyrim comes out that friday so a game friday afternoon would be good before it consumes my weekend.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I hear you! Super stoked! I just picked up dark souls but havent played much and am camping out Thursday night to pick up my copy of Skyrim at the midnight release then play all night. I am going to the farm sometime but we should try and have a game Thursday if possible. I work until 6 but Dom may let us use his place to play then whoever wins can finish the league up. I know he is getting his Skyrim copy thurs night also. I was going to take the Monday off to play Skyrim but could take the Thursday off instead. If not I will leave for the farm Friday late afternoon after our game

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:40 pm

whats skyrim? I take it Dom beat Eric...highlights?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

i could host the games at my place for sure if you guys want.

skyrim is the 5th installment of the eldar scrolls games (x box) it is going to be great cant wait

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Playing thursday night could pose as a problem, I get off work at midnight, then need to pick up my copy of the game. I would be down for playing the playoff game then but it seems a little unreasonable

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 am

Yeah lets try and play at 12 on Friday. I dont know if den will be open though.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Holiday hours are 12:00-5:00

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 am

Andre and me played our playoff game this friday. After four rounds of Lizardman shooting vs Orc shooting and a couple unresolved combats in the last two turns Andre came out ahead by 50 points exactly.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 am

Well andre and i had our game and it had some pretty good moments.... for me
Terrain of interest on the field was a mage portal and a temple of skulls. Andre got turn one and moved up a little bit to get in position to shoot. My turn one i moved my troops up in a little bit better position and made it so that my knight unit with my warrior priest was sitting on the temple of skulls. I was going to try and boost the stats of said guy and i managed to get his ld up to 10 and his ws up to 5 and then i rolled a one and he died. We had one large combat going against my knights and his horde of big'uns with bsb and general. My walter had to wade through six fanatics and two giant squig things, he managed to kill the alter and put two wounds on the the arch lector before he engaged in combat with some goblins for safety Laughing . The knight combat was a good one i was constantly boosted by the mage portal casting the speed of light on my knights and my life wizard making them T 7 with a 1+ As, i took very few casualties. It almost went sour for me thought when he charged a unit of arrer boys and some spider riders in my flanks, however it di get me away from the mage portal that reduced Andre's AS to nothing and then made the a nit stronger. I lost the combat two times and needed to make a break test on a five with no bsb or general anywhere near by cause of the fanatics. Else where a group of swords men chased after his wolf riders, he only rolled 3 pips for his flee distance as a charge reaction and i rolled 12. his chariot killed a cannon and charged another group of swordsmen who held there ground and chased the chariot off the board, my pistoliers managed to kill all the fantics and my cannons got the large squigs. By the end of the game i had only lost my warrior priest and a cannon, i got his horde, wolf riders spider riders both doom divers boar chariot bsb all the fantics and squig stuff. It was a fun game and if sigmar (and the dice gods) hadn't saved my knights it would have went in his favour.

Victoy for me and for the empire ! Dem orcsiees never stood a chance

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

ok, so that wraps up the league, congrats Dom.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Congrats Dom!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:54 pm