Games Games Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games Games Games

Post  Mhael on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I am off work Friday through Sunday and have time. I am playing Dom Friday night. Anyone looking to throw dice, even nonleague, higher points, storms of magic, co-op games...

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Games Games

Post  nathanr on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 am

I would love to play a game friday night, anytime after 8. If Andre is already playing Dom then I'll need an opponent!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I have my weekends off these days so I'm free for a game Saturday or Sunday. Sadly weeknights are gone for awhile.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 am

Anyone available tonight at 8 for a game? I'd like to make it a league game but either way works. If not then I guess I'll be painting, I'm very slowly making progress on my high elves. 42 spearmen x 7 gems/spearman = way too many gems for one unit!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Andre and i played a game last Friday. We played a 3500 pt SOM game. It was the mad mage special rules. The game was not really that destructive in terms of us killing each other... turn one my level 4 miscast leaving a wound on my three level twos and 2 warrior priests, turn two i did the same thing killing of 500pts of my own casters/ dispellers. The game was sort of a grind as out SOM creatures fought it out and when they were gone the rest of our amines went at it. The game ended in a draw as it was objective basses and we both failed ( i like to think i won though as i put two wounds on the mad mage) neither was fully painted 2-2

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top